No faktycznie , nie działa jeśli nie jest się zalogowanym na tej stronie ... Dziwne
Oto cytat :

Okay guys so we finally have one of our Borg Warner EFR systems out. We will have the other kits out soon as well. Now this setup is on the longitude 1.8T on a 2004 Audi A4 Quattro ( so it will work on any longitude 1.8T). Since we finally have some actual data to share I figured I would post it up.

Now, this car is a really cool project. Before the EFR we did a pretty unique engine build, inspired by our friend Lavi at Unitronic. We raised the compression to 10:1 and the guys at integrated engineering hooked us up with their new Tuscan I Beam rods. We spent a great deal of time balancing and working on the engine. We ported and polished the head, threw some supertech goods in it and figured we could get a little wild with boost. We also did water meth as well. As soon as the gods at IE throw us a bone, we will try out 'dem camz.

The EFR system uses a equal length tubular manifold designed and built by us specifically for use with the smaller B1 chassis of EFR turbos. All geometries cater to the air flow rates of the 6258 and 6758. We went for a tubular manifold because the packaging of the EFR turbo allowed us to spend a little more in the manifold department while still being competitive priced overall, we saw this as a opportunity to make a more efficient setup. The EFR integrates a wastegate that works perfectly compared to others and it also integrates a diverter valve. The savings here are exactly what drove the creation of this manifold.

Some of the driving impressions. This is the most responsive turbo I ever had the experience of driving. The boost acceleration is really awesome, watching the digital guage climb from 2 to 30 psi is pretty intense. The in gear response makes me think we owe some cast manifold garrett gt setups owners a refund lol. The turbo is hitting the advertised air volume as well. The dyno below showes a all out run for the numbers, and with the engine configuration we are using, we will not be running it like this all the time. To break 400 on this 10:1 comp engine we had to run the car cold, raise the timing up, and run 70/30 water meth with a 625cc nozzle. Also the Unitronic tune on the car is running very well hitting our requested 12.5:1 AFR. We will richen it up a bit for the road. This was to just see the best we could do with this setup. The average dyno's put this at about 375 awhp. Keep in mind we have a mustang dyno which reads a bit lower as well. But knowing our dyno, i could not be happier with the numbers. It is really amazing to see a 1.8T engine break 400 whp and still have that kind of power band.

Now we are finished with our 1.8T longitude, and nearing completion of out 2.0T longitude. The next up will be the 1.8T and 2.0T transverse systems. Soon we will have info regarding a more practical build, meaning drop in 19mm IE rods, and supertech valve train with the smaller 6258. All of the info so far is from the larger 6758. I think this will be a really cool package for the guys that are looking for the most power without sacrificing response.

Also check out our face book, there is a video on it demonstrating the rate in which the boost climbs. That was a run in simulation mode during tuning with only 27psi of boost.

On to the pics

Pozdrawiam