Strona 2 z 2 PierwszyPierwszy 12
Pokaż wyniki od 16 do 18 z 18

Wątek: 1er contact d'un TT de France

Cezary Magier
    Gość
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Anonymous
    hello Philippe!
    I think that if 7 cars will go from Poland then that will be anyways fine...
    we are the only club in Poland.
    we still have much time!
    I think that more people will join us if they know the costs, accomodation etc.
    greetings for you&your friend!
    uuups! it was me...

Cytat Zamieszczone przez Cezary Magier
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Anonymous
    hello Philippe!
    I think that if 7 cars will go from Poland then that will be anyways fine...
    we are the only club in Poland.
    we still have much time!
    I think that more people will join us if they know the costs, accomodation etc.
    greetings for you&your friend!
    uuups! it was me...
    Hello Cesary,

You are right.... I know that 7 for Poland is allready a good number.

I know Poland quite well even if I did not go there since 1976 with my parents. I had friends in Cracov, and others in Varsovia. We used to visit them and all poland every year in the seventies. You have a very nice country, with a great history with very hard last 50 years.

About the costs, I shall give you as soon as possible the results of my negociations with the sponsors (maximum in 2-3 months)about eventual helps in parti****tion on the entrance ticket on the circuit of Le Mans. At this moment, I don't know exactly what to do, but maybe we can organise for the faraway people (like you, south italian, scottishs, swedishs, etc...) on the Audi stand some catering with food and drinks (maybe a tent to sleep : the races are during nights and we can stay on the circuit)..... I'll tell you....if it can be more economic for your members, i know they 'll be decided more easily

Now, it is important to me to show to the sponsors, a maximum of TT's parti****ting to the challenge, and after if we are two or three more or less.... doesn't matter....
    That's why I want a maximum TT's, now...!

Hope you can convince and explain in polish to those who don't speak english, to bring me more on the list..!

See you soon..
    Philippe

Warszawa
    Pojemność
    2.5T
    KM
    Rocznik
    Kolor
    czarny
    Salut, Vous toujours organisee cette grand meeting TT? Je'vais aller a Paris en Juin. Ca m'interesse.