Cytat Zamieszczone przez Cezary Magier
Salut Philippe!

Are there always so many beautiful & great cars while your meetings?? I'm deeply impressed! If I don't go there and join you, I'll surely miss the only opportunity in my life to see those cars "live"
this not our meeting, this is the great Show of LE MANS CLASSIC (happens every 2 years) it started in 2002, it's a Club Meeting and our Audi Club was a part of it, we had on our stand the winner 2001 R8 Audi LeMans lent by Audi Tradition in Germany.
Our parking was beetween Porsche (600 cars presents..!, I'd never seen so much at the same time) and ferrari (250 present too...!)
here is a link (sorry in french) about the le mans classic 2002:
(you have videos from inside AC cobra, ferrari, and Jaguar) in french: cameras embarqu?es, have fun, it's great...!
http://turbo.m6.fr/Turbo_statique/sp...venements/016/

We know quite well the organisators of Le Mans circuit and the classic. That's why I try to coincide the show and this TT Challenge. Because the renting price of the circuit would be 100 000 $ a day...!
And If we are a lot of TT, I could convince Audi and sponsors to support few cost left.
But LE MANS CLASSIC is THE place to see the most OLD and News Fantastic cars : Aston Martin, lotus, maserati, lamborghini, alpine, venturi, morgan, jaguar, ford gt 40, etc...

One question: are there gonna be other cars during this TT-project?
All the Clubs were there, a really big show with races (short) with authentic cars from 1920 to 1970 (all car racing should have been once in a 24heures du mans RACE) during 2 days. With the last successful edition, they speak now about 3 days for 2004. It's gona be great...
I hope I live until that...

p.s. You've got a really nice car, man ! Are those the BBS?
Just Replica's of BBS LE MANS in 18". I paid each 250 Euros, BBS cost 600 Euros each..!
They're German (RIAL RACING- model.Daytona Race), you should find them there:
http://www.rial.de

The design is really very close to the BBS and the quality is great too..!
I just changed the caps, sticking A8 one's of the rial's

greetings from Polish TT-club!!
You have your forum on our forum, hope to see you there, you can speak in polish and english there...

See you soon....