Cytat Zamieszczone przez Meeting TT
Bonjour,
J'espere que quelqu'un, parmi vous comprend le Fran?ais...

Ceci est un premier contact pour vous proposer un projet de grand meeting TT International.

Je repasserai bientot sur votre forum

Au revoir ainting:
Philippe

PS: I can speak in English, too
Me again,
I'm registered in your forum, now
Here is my message:

"Hi from France,

Maybe some of you know our French TTClub : ClanTT
This post is just for a 1st contact about a crazy Project we have....

THE IDEA To put on the Stands Line of the Le Mans Circuit, a maximum of TT(we thought 150), for a "mega photo"...

Le Mans is a symboic place for Audi, and the place woulb be an Internationnal reference for our TT's...

We are allready 56 French TT on the list.... and now : English, Germans, Italians, spanishs, swedish.... Polish too..?

But now, I think, it would be great to associate European Clubs, to bring it to 400 TT.....

It takes a long time to organize this sort of challenge, and we think to the LE MANS CLASSIC 2004 for it.

Our Club Audi is very active for this great "performance", and we could have the support and the help of great sponsors as .... no..!, let's keep surprises..!

Until that time, we have to know if you would be interested in this CHALLENGE LE MANS ... and be on the list as well...?

A contact forum has been created for this event :

http://forum.ledefi.apinc.org

A English speaking lounge bar is created to welcome you....
Franck and I, Shall inform you about the developement of this great Project...

Register and get in.
Post me to advice me you're from the Polish KlubTT forum, If your webmaster (or somebody from you) speaks french or english, I can create a Polish Forum on my Challenge Le Mans Forum(I'm the administrator)and we can share the informations more easily...

Waiting news from you....

Philippe

Anyway, I 'll come back here sometimes...
:smilecolros: